scheint als haben gestern einige gilden, die sync probleme ausgenutzt,.. das ist überhaupt nicht mehr witzig

Antwort auf
Me and my guild mate went exploring to Cairn to see if the citys were took already, there were afk macroers at these mobs called orc asassins and orc maulers, the mobs didn't attack back n just stood still. About a minute after the monster died it would respawn in the same place again.

All the macroers did is just set up a click and rest program, we managed to kill one of them, the sync issues were nearly impossible to kill any player. They respawned at the chaos stone near the orc spawn and just started trying to hit thin air over n over again then rest. Then for sure we knew they were afk.

Then one assigned member of there guild would go around looting the corpses who were not afk, but with the sync issues he was just impossible to kill. These mobs were dropping 125 gold APC 40 - 50 skill weps like great sword / 1 hand swrd / bows and nice shields.

The afkers just had leaf blades and were killig them quite fast tbh.

Then i thought how long have they been doing this etc, I was reading in race alliance there were also other exploitable monsters, which guilds were fighting over which drop plate and 50+ rank weps.

sollten alle gebannt werden,.. aber wir wissen ja alle, das wird nicht geschehen

DARKFALL FOREVER !!
http://www.darkfallonline.com/